Evening all,
This is the first in a series of updates detailing the adventures and exploits of an intrepid band of artists and film makers all pulling together to make my vision of a music video for my song 'Thousand Words' a reality.
The song itself I wrote nearly six years ago and it still holds the same impact and feeling now that it did all that time ago. It's like having my very own time machine. Over the years people have come into contact with the song and have taken their own thoughts and feelings from it and the response has always been good.
This is something that touches me deeply and I am so pleased and grateful that I have been blessed with this song and the chance to share it with the world, this little piece of my heart and soul, and that six years on it is still making waves and speaking to people from all walks of life. This is the overwhelming power of creativity and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.
So now I am even more thrilled and excited to take the song to the next level by filming a video for it with my good friends Milli Lo, Chantal and a crew of equally talented and passionate film makers. These guys have all put in a lot of hard work before the shoot had already begun and I am glad they are on my side. I couldn't have got this far without them!
Last week we all got together to have one last pre-production meeting before the shoot took place (which was today! More updates about that soon!) to talk about the final details and making sure everyone knew what the project was all about.
It was great to meet everyone and to share my vision and passion with them. I know I got really excited and animated when I was talking!
I truly cannot wait to share more of this experience with you as events unfold, and don't worry, I will! For now I want to say a BIG 'Thank You' to the crew, Milli, Chantal, Becky, Ellie, Tom, Will, Luc, Shaun and Chris Lee, who cannot be seen in these pictures as he is the maestro behind the camera. You cannot hide though, Chris!
More news and pictures soon, folks!
In the meantime, please don't forget to head on over to my music page at www.reverbnation.com/cdgmusic to listen to 'Thousand Words' and more of my tracks. Your support means a lot. And a final work from our hard working director, Miss Melissa Lo...
Stay creative, people!
ChrisG, signing out.
CGX
No comments:
Post a Comment